Follow




credit to : Jaehyun
\
SCIENCE TEST WAS A NIGHTMARE!


seriously,u have no idea how frustrated+sad+mad+rawrr! i feel right now

MY SCIENCE TEST IS A NIGHTMARE!

i did it last morning n when i exchanged my answers with my friends it was like

a HORROR!

almost all of my answers are completly different with theirs

n the most part that i hate it is all wrong!

i think i will get 'C' or 'D' for my science test this time

its totally down bcoz for the first science test last month,

i got 92% but now it'll change to 50's or 60's something!

argh! its a big nightmare to me!

for days,i had studying for science but the result wil be so shit,i bet!

(hmmph,should i jump from my house roof right now?)

grr! definitely not!

its a big shame to get 'C' or 'D' for science

it doesnt show me anything at all..

from 92% and goest to 50%?

thts sooooooooo damn shit!!